Hardcore Happenings

2007-02-06

Day X, Y & Z: Disease-in-the-box

Well, not in the box, but surely in the system. I caught a major case of the flu, and am only now recovering. Somehow I did manage to log in during a few relatively lucid periods and ascended (yeah, I know, addict). I didn't play all that well, but considering the headaches, fever-induced illusions and cough attacks I was suffering, oh well.

Consequence of this is a change of plans. I'm going to stick now with a teetotaller path as Turtle Tamer. My goal is to get the level 13/14 skill, rather than making it a quickie 4-dayer and making do with Skin of the Leatherback. After this, it's going to be a 3-dayer attempt as a Disco Bandit or AT (prolly AT). Going to try and catch up a bit of lost time, that way.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 7 Iguana Driver
Turns Played (this run): 253
Days Played (this run): 2
Sign: The Wallaby
Path: Teetotaler (Hardcore)

1 Comments:

Een reactie posten

<< Home