Hardcore Happenings

2007-02-09

Day 5: Tower 5

In a stunning balancing act of the universe, just while I'm getting rid of my RL illness, I need a disease in-game. Everything went forward so smoothly (I blame the candy hearts) that I ended up running up the tower and now, stuck at level 5 (in need of that disease), I've already got the required balanced stats.

I've been starting to lose a few more pvp fights. I think this has wholly to do with the removal of inactives. Everybody focused on the dissapearance of Lobengula and DillyDallySally, the typical level 1 flowersuppliers, but there's probably been a lot of jetsam and flotsam on the higher levels as well. I'm also being attacked more often, even though I'm not a preferred target, I imagine.

All in all, I'm starting to feel that I should put a little more attention into my PvP. And that's a good thing.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 11 Crocodile Lord
Turns Played (this run): 673
Days Played (this run): 5
Sign: The Wallaby
Path: Teetotaler (Hardcore)