Hardcore Happenings

2007-02-03

Day 2: Not As Good As The Plan

White Citadel took long, and on the other hand, getting to 36 mainstat went so fast, I didn’t get the chance to farm pixels. The barrel gave little useful booze, I ended up drinking so-so stuff.

After getting access to Cola for MP restoration, and being able to equip the Solitaire to reduce my MP cost, I’ve been able to sustain myself in the Gallery quite nicely. Reaching level 8 was a bit more troublesome, as was going through the Mine’s quest, but I ended up with about 60 adventures (after eating and drinking) banked for tomorrow. And I filled my spleen.

The chances of making it a 3-dayer are truly slim. Basically I don’t have the turns to pull it off. Tomorrow I will start out by doing some mean PvP, followed by farming a goat’s cheese and goat’s milk to eat Hell Ramen, Fettucini Inconnu, a Manetwich and Stalk of Asparagus. After that, I can focus on finishing quests, interspersed with pumping stats at the Gallery. Boozewise, I’m still going to go with the Barrel.

I’ll probably get pretty far, so I can safely wrap it all up on day 4, without actually needing to go to lengths. We’ll see!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8 Otter Crusher (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 341
Days Played (this run): 2
Sign: The Mongoose