Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-19

Day 1: Yes, another day 1

Blogger kinda ate my posts the last few days.
A recap:
Day 2 was way slower
Day 3 could've been the final day, but I blew my wand, then failed to get Sneaky Pete Drunk
Day 4 (today) I got really lucky and got the missing key from the DD, limiting the damage.

There also was a whine about how the community needs to grow up (metaphorically) and professionalize. There's too much friction with the size of the community and how things are still being ran as a small-fry operation.

I've kept Disco Power Nap. This run, I'm a Sauceror, and basically aim to pre-emptively perm the Level 14 skill. Ought to help in upcoming runs. It's a teetotaler run, to get the nice effect in my ascension history going.

I was kinda in a dilemma to shell out 5000 meat for a patch, or rely on hi mein. Seeing as I wasn't particularly speeding, I've shelled out. Tomorrow I can at least eat some gnochetti. I got the dolphin king's crown, which was nice, and also got a barskin tent set up :-)

Tomorrow I gotta run the DD, not forget to make a meat car (still need sweet rims), and if I want into the Gallery, I'd best make myself a 5-alarm sauce pan (or two!). I can always reuse the peppers for potions or food. A meat maid tomorrow would also be nice. Oh yeah, I switched back to a muscle sign. I took the Vole, for fun.

I'm already pondering next run, probably Turtle Tamer, to go for the Skin of the Leatherback. This run ought to be a 4- or 5-dayer, just in time for muscle days.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 5 Rosemary Diviner
Turns Played (this run): 130
Days Played (this run): 1
Sign: The Vole
Path: Teetotaler

p.s. I managed to get 33 flowers at the end of the last run, and 10 today, for a total of 43 flowers!