Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-20

Day 2: Black and bruised

I spent more than half a dozen adventures getting beat up. Ugh. I did reach level 9, got my fair share of antiques, and ended up spending a jackload of meat on marginal stuff.

I got into the gallery early by using dual 5-alarm saucepans...muscle sign myst class has it tough. At least the myst sign can get the knob goblin balls to make life easy (although it reduces damage).

I also made minor headway with the Cyrpt quest, but not enough to finish it today.

Tomorrow I'll eat at least one hi mein, have to look into how to fill up the rest. It promises to be a slow day tomorrow, and a sluggish run in general. My estimate: 5 days. With the possibility of 6.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9 Basillusionist
Turns Played (this run): 263
Days Played (this run): 2
Sign: The Vole
Path: Teetotaler

p.s. I like how with mysticality classes I don't have to bother with White Citadel. Small boon.