Hardcore Happenings

2005-07-17

Keys? Knott Yeti!

The weird feel of adventuring without pressure (or clear goals) continues. I'm just hacking it. Spent 20 adventures in the Haiku Dungeon, just to see if I could get fairy gravy, then just pulled it. Most of my adventures were spent at the Peak. Eventually pulled linoleum ore and goat cheese, just to get over that. Then I found out, I didn't have the 40 myst to equip my pulled eXtreme mittens.

Even donated some to the Hall. The Snowmen Ninjas don't drop meat though, so I simply had to spend a *lot* adventures to get the stats. Discovered that fighting the yeti's was a matter of hairspray. With it on, I could beat them easily. Without it, I would get beat bad. Immediately bought 100 cans of the stuff and put them all on. Cheshire Bat + Polka + Pickpocketing + Nimble Fingers is good meat. Used it to quickly buy the other Gnomish skills as well. Made level 9, in the end, and adventured a bit at the pirates.

Tomorrow I need to get a bit serious about the trophy. My goals will be: Get the epic hat, finish the Rofl'Mao quest and then hunt for keys.