Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-15

Day 9: The Pox

I didn't quite save up 150 adventures, but a good 100 ain't bad either. The cranny part of the Crypt is cleared, with 3 ghuol eggs in my possession. I got two bottles of rum, getting the eyepatch. So that's at least 2 eggnogs tomorrow. And worth it to get the fourth.

The Daily Dungeon yielded another Sneaky Pete's Key.

Tomorrow I can wrap a lot of stuff up, as long as I focus on the Myst. My booze will be whiskey & soda and eggnog. For food, I can go for gnocchetti di Nietzsche. That will be easy if it's clover day with grab bags. I should have taken advantage of it today, but I forget and am too drunk now. I also shouldn't forget to adventure with hairspray tomorrow.

But, yeah, the disease is getting worse. People are turning gray in chat. I'm not that ill, just yet.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8
Oreganoccultist
Turns Played (this run): 973
Days Played (this run): 9