Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-14

Day 9&10: Here are some plans I prepared earlier

Tomorrow, I want to save adventures, so I can make a big rush on Mysticality Day (Day 10).

I already have prepared two Fettucini Inconnu. I will supplement them with a spicy enchanted bean burrito (need: wad of dough).

I do need to run the Daily Dungeon, but it would be cool to have a cool 150 adventures saved. If I have extra adventures I can spend them at the Cyrpt, with the ghuols. Neat to have Ghuol eggs for eggnog. For meat, I could visit the Pirates 'till I have the full Swashbuckling Getup, and after that, the Goatlet for the pure, fast, meat gains.

Adventure-list: Cyrpt.
Farmlist: barbed-wire fence, frigid Ninjastars
Wishlist:
Gnome Skills (2x5000)
Sauce Salve (2000)
Wave of Sauce (8000)
Kickback Cookbook (4000)
Spices (130 + 1 turn/each)
Infinitesimal IPA (about 700)

Day 10:
I need to finish the Cyrpt. Use the bonerdagon chest. Reach level 9, plugh the leaflet, get the dictionary, storm into the valley, summon the 31337 h4xx0r and help the baron. Maybe there's time left for the Airship, but I'm afraid it will be mostly be Yeti doing the suffering.
Additions to farmlist: meat vortex, lowercase n (x2).
Addition to wishlist: Intrinsic Spiciness (9000)