Hardcore Happenings

2005-11-09

Day 2: Preparing for Battle

Quests and stuff: I don't want to plan this too precisely. I'll just list my priorities:
- Island Access
- Knob Sausage Access (Skullhead Spaghetti, yum)
- Guild Store Access
- Daily Dungeon (bit too weak for that tomorrow, prolly)
- Pixels (Shouldn't hold gathering them off for too long. I can kill the Boss Bat first, I suppose)

PvP: Yay! PvP!
Time to dust off my mad fighting skillz. I'm allowed 10 attacks*, so I should use them wisely.
My goal is to gather 10 flowers.
Obviously, I should wait until the end of the day and try to find characters who are at least a level lower than me and bully them, for flowers. If I carefully check their equipment, I'm quite sure to win 2 out of 3 of the statmatches. (Unless they're true PvP fiends, who have tonnes of effects at such a low level).
Then there are the mini-games. Some of them, I can't affect. But some, I can.
# Familiar Show: (Whoever's familiar has the higher amount of kills.)
I will use my Cheshire Bat. My target should preferrably have a low-poundage familiar, that way I'm sure his #kills has been reset.
# Purity Test (Whoever has the least number of effects active.)
Can't influence this much, but I should at least attempt to PvP after I've used up my turns of Empathy. I could chose not to use Seal-Clubbing Frenzy.
# Impromptu Fashion Show (Whoever has a higher power out of hats and pants.)
I should check my target NEVER has a higher (or equal) power outfit than me.
# Inebriety (Whoever is the most drunk.)
I should only engage in competition when my drunkeness is Liver-1. Or against teetotallers/oxygenarians.
# Pie-Eating Competition (Whoever is the least full.)
My preferred targets are boozetafarians/oxygenarians, since, this early in the ascension run, I really do want to eat before fighting.

*I'm not going to waste meat on Hatorade.

This is going to be exciting tomorrow!