Hardcore Happenings

2005-11-05

Day 6: Shopping Plans

I want to make plans and a wishlist.

Tomorrow is another moxie day, so I'm going to eat Fettucini Inconnu. Hanging around the Goatlet is quite profitable, so getting two extra cheeses is no worry. The gap will be filled with a regular spicy bean burrito. I do want to get to level 9 as well, for the stat boost from the leaflet, after all. And also the Valley Quest. Boozewise, I'm hoping for a nice muscle or moxie special. I'll be drinking at least the two whiskey sours I prepared earlier.

[edit2]
Screw the Fettucini. I'm going to stare blind on level 9 and the statboosts...I'm eating spaghetti with skullheads. The moxie boost from using triple stat boosters should be more than enough offset.
[/edit2]

I want to wait as long as possible with getting a knitted dreadsack, and just do the regular level 8/9 stuff. It's pretty straightforward, although I should definitely not forget to take a swipe at the Bonerdagon and crack his chest.

Wishlist (prioritized):
Powers of Observatiogn (5000)
Lunging Thrust-Smack (10000)
Tongue of the Otter (3000)
Torso Awaregness (5000)
Hide of the Walrus (7000)
Claws of the Walrus (8000)
Claws of the Otter (2000)
Gnefarious Pickpocketign (5000)
Tongue of the Walrus (9000)

Farmlist items:
Daily Dungeon: Room 10 award.
Mountain: frigid ninja stars, eXtreme cold-weather Gear
Valley: lowercase n (2x), meat vortex, 31337 scrolls, 64732 (or whatever) scroll.
Airship: metallic A, photoprotoneutron torpedo

Plans: Tomorrow could be a good day. A stat day with 4 adventures extra from gear (chrome sword and watch) and 3 possible statboosters within grasp (bonerdagon chest, leaflet code, 1337 h4xx0r). I shouldn't stare myself blind on the statboosters though and have some priority for meat- and itemfarming. So, I begin with the Daily Dungeon, move on through the goatlet, eat and drink. Adventure on both slopes for items, until I reach level 9. Use the leaflet and diss the pirates. Drop in on the Bonerdagon. Roll into the valley and do my thing, buy some skills around this time. Finish the valley, and buy a lot of skills.
Smite yeti and climb unto the fantasy airship.

Or something. Exciting day tomorrow, any way, with loads of opportunities.

:-)

[edit]
I'm thinking of a possible level 10 on day 6? Madness! I'm two days ahead of my fastest run...and I haven't really done all that much, or played all that well. I didn't use empathy for example, at all, today. It's the bonus of Amphibian Sympathy and the superboost from the teetotalling.