Hardcore Happenings

2005-11-06

Day 7: Slashing and Hacking

Turns Played (this run): 1,010
Days Played (this run): 7
Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9
Caribou Smacker

That's about the extent of interesting information today. The valley quest took a long time for the final scroll to drop. I went to the hippies to get a new dreadsack, which also took a long time. Then I fought the Icy Peak in the past and the present, and again, the Present is better. Except for the blood flowers, which are useless.

In the meantime, I visited the kitchens for knob sausage (I wanted Spaghetti with Skullheads tomorrow), which also took a long time.

I made a big dent in the Skills Wishlist, which is now:
Lunging Thrust-Smack (10,000)
Torso Awaregness (5,000)
I already have the meat in my closet for LTS.

Even the eating and drinking was boring. Left with few ingredients, I had decided on Gnocchetti, which I topped off with delicious noodles. Drinking was one whiskey sour, and all IPA. Tomorrow I hope there's a better special.

Tomorrow I'll eat (I've prepared them already): Knob Sausage Chow Mein, Spaghetti with Skullheads and Pr0n Chow Mein.

I hope there's a good special at the brewery to go with it, because IPA already is awfully close to taking over as my favourite drink.