Hardcore Happenings

2005-11-07

Day 8: We're all made of stars!

Come to think of it, I chose the worst time to do a Muscle ascension. No Muscle Days for a long time and Blood of the Wereseal in severe decline now.

Nonetheless, I had an exhilarating day's worth. With the food as planned, I finished the job on the Peak. The Airship is always a nice relief from the Peak. The monsters, except for the MagiMechTech are slightly easier, on overall and you are not hampered by Cold Protection gear. As an added bonus, I could now perform the Lunging Thrust Smack, sending the baddies away even more efficiently.

In the Castle, the fight was tough, but I got lucky with the Wheel. With a Goth Kid shirt on, I drank a few wrath serums and *laid the fucking smack down* in the Hole in the Sky. Seriously, that was fantastic. I made the stars see stars. Before I knew what had happened, everything I needed from there was mine and I could go back to the Castle armed with a Star Sword and powered by Wrath. After a few turns, the wrath waned and smashing in the Castle went okay, except that my spleen had been exhausted from restoring HP. Not willing to waste a lot of meat, I decided to call it a day and save any remaining adventures for tomorrow.

I shall make a reminder/planning post for the stuff that needs to be done in preparation of fighting the Naughty Sorceress.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10
Moose Harasser
Turns Played (this run): 1,142
Days Played (this run): 8