Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-02

Day 13: How Now, Brown Cow?

Long story short: Desktop Globe and an Enraged Cow.
Short story long: Anything by Dickens.

So, yeah, adventuring went okayish, although I did make some mistakes. Even if it hadn't been Cow and just Globe (or not Globe and just Cow), I wonder if I would've succeeded. If it had been neither, success was imminent.

I did get the lowercase N when facing the first pr0n of the run. It took up to 16 trips (that's 11 on top of the mandatory trips, it's ridiculous, it's not even funny) to get the fence. And I didn't even get a souvenir shirt.

For tomorrow: Tower level 6. With myluck it'll be the disease that's required. Because I got both of the other missing items too (baseball, razor-sharp can lid). I'll have plenty of time to raise my familiars. No drinking required, although I might want to do a little of that...because of PvP.

Because, while I had a cow, that left me the adventures I otherwise would've spend on levelling familiars to cook up and overdose on a handful of reagent potions. Washing them down with some Hatorade, I was ready to go on a "Enraged Cow Stampede Attack!". And I did. 13 out of 13 flowers, and a nice, solid-looking position on the leaderboards. Tommorow, I can perhaps add a few points and hope I can fly under the radar while I'm (quite) vulnerable during my fight against the Naughty Sorceress.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 11
Boogie Brigand
Turns Played (this run): 1,193
Days Played (this run): 13

PvP Ranking: 202
Fights Won: 172/73