Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-17

Day 8: Starry-eyed Sauceror

The trick with the Wrath serum did it. I gathered just enough stars and lines to make a Star Staff, Buckler and Richard's Star Key.

I lost a lot of turns farming for Bat Wing Chow Mein. The knob mushrooms posed few problems, but the bat wings took ages. Probably would've been faster making Gnocchetti di Nietschze and an insanely spicy enchanted bean burrito. I also wasted a few too many turns beaten up, or in the wrong area. Oh well, I did get to the base of the Tower and zoomed through the Entrance Cavern. The Hedge Maze Golems were unfriendly, but quite beatable.

The Tower itself was nasty. I had to get a spider web, spend my single lowercase N on the Desktop Globe and more such unpleasantness. I've got a single Tower level left and I hope it's not the Cow.

I do like that I have all the time to plan my Ascension tomorrow and am not pressured in the Arena.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 11
Bay Leaf Brujo
Turns Played (this run): 1,162
Days Played (this run): 8

PvP went okay, with a 9/10 result. I didn't quite maneuver for rank. I'll see what I can do after defeating her Naughtiness tomorrow.

PvP Ranking: 107
Fights Won: 74/27