Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-16

Day 7: Silly Sauceror

Not much eventful today. Got the wand, zapped a key, zapped something useless and *BOOM*. Reached level 10 and switched the Peak for the Fantasy Airship, the Airship for the Castle and am now in the Hole. Only a few potioned up turns were spent there, though.

The problem is that the Hole is an environemnt quite hostile towards Sorcerors. I have been using reagent potions for PvP, so I cannot easily afford *both* an orange potion and a grapefruit potion. The challenge is as follows:
Going into the Hole *as is*. I'll get pwned. So, I have 3 options, to boost a single stat.
#1 Using a potion to double my muscle. I'll kill them on the first hit, but they'd get the jump on me, hurting me real bad. With the extra HP, I might suvive and be able to heal.
#2 Using a potion to double my mysticality. I'd get the jump on them, but would I be able to kill them with the first strike?
#3 Using a potion to double my moxie. They'd hurt me less, but significantly so? Also, since I wouldn't get the jump on them, would I be able to kill them in 2 strikes, without them killing me in 2 strikes?

Tomorrow, I'll try option #1 first.

In other news, I drank a White Canadian, took several more trips to the Shore, but got shirt nor fence. I did get a Meat Globe, which I'll use tomorrow. (Already have too much muscle). And, last but not least, I ate 3 bat wing chow mein. Yummy!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10
Coriander Conjurer
Turns Played (this run): 1,001
Days Played (this run): 7

In PvP news. I reached the leaderboard and scored another 13 out of 13. Are people even trying? The problem is, of course, that any people serious about these affairs leave the field upon reaching level 10. I kind of have to agree with the people that say that PvP is broken. Then again, I mostly win based on at least one mini-game...

PvP Ranking: 162
Fights Won/Lost: 65/21