Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-15

Day 6: Smashing Sauceror

Alliteration is getting a bit silly now. I Lunge-Thrust Smack my way through the game. Today the RNG smiled on me a lot. I got easy trinkets, a one-turn abridged dictionary, etc. etc.

I had been silly and forgotten to get the screwdriver, but that was just a three-turn trip. With penguinskin shorts, my iniative improved and it got even better. I really look forward to having the over-developed sense of self-preservation in the future. I also needed a few more melee damage bonuses for some monsters, but now that I've found talons in the valley, I'm all set. The valley went quite easily as well, I might say. I got another Jarlsberg from the dungeon and gave my muscle a good boost with the three statboosters (leaflet, bonerdagon chest, stat script).

I ate two bat wing and one knob sausage chow mein. I have some spare clovers for today to get grabbags, but I should thing about alternatives to bat wing chow mein, since I'm out of bat wings and it's hard to get knob mushrooms as well. Still might want to go for three bat wing chow meins with the grab bags...

My goals for tomorrow are getting the zapping wand and reaching level 10.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9
Basillusionist
Turns Played (this run): 850
Days Played (this run): 6

PvP went spiffy too. Especially considering I had two flaming talons for accessories. A straight 13 for 13 and a boost in ranking.

PVP Ranking: 138
Fights Won/Lost: 49/15