Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-14

Day 5: Slow Sauceror

Basking in the post-Boris glut, today was pretty slow. I ate some cranberry sauce and tofurkey gravy leftovers, together with two bat wing chow meins.

Again, I was struggling for meat. In Oxycore, at least I will be autoselling all the food and booze, nor have to spend anything at the Brewery. I still don't have Elemental Saucesphere, nor can I start to think about getting the Wand. The Yeti's are looming however as is the Baron's quest, so meat is on the horizon.

I finished the Cyrpt quest, even though I got beaten up by the big Ghuol twice (second time was due to stupidity, I had forgotten to actually use my newly bought HP restorers). I also got through the mines. To evade being beaten up, I wasted my well-earned meat at the Beach, hoping to get the barbed-wire fence, but I didn't even get a shirt. Cheese mining went pretty well at first, and I already have 4 of the 6 required cheeses. I went to get reagent buffs to defeat the Bonerdagon and of course I forgot to switch out of the Hippy Outfit. I still nailed him, which was a nice ending of the day.

Tomorrow is a muscle day, which will be a nice boost for that stat. I saved the chest of the Bonerdagon for it. I might even get the meatglobe. I only need 3 more trips, and still don't have a fence (or a shirt!).

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8
Oreganoccultist
Turns Played (this run): 689
Days Played (this run): 5

I had won a few PvP-fights overnight, while buffed only with a single grapefruit potion. I again went for the easy flowers.

Ranking: 117
Fights Won/Lost: 33/9