Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-18

Day 1: Off the Wagon

So, teetotal and Opposum, to get a feel for the Mysticality sign. So far, so good, I guess. Level 4 isn't bad for the first day. I haven't been able to make any Jewelry yet, but I couldn't have worn it anyway (requires 10 base myst).

The mosquito quest and rat quest are done. If this was Oxycore, I would have noted the location of the Faucet, but not yet closed it. The meat from autoselling the three DB drinks is nice, but not as nice as being able to kick the ass of Ratsworthy. Also I'm not spending any more bloody time in the spooky forest looking for a barskin tent. The Newbiesport is going to have to do. In Oxycore, I would've fought rats to level up.

I did get to meatsmith sticky meat pants. Stylin'. Furthermore, against regulations, I ate my Advent Calendar cookie. And then decided to go for a puissant meal at Chez Snootee. Two Bouillabaisses and a Peche a la Frog later, I had gotten everything for a Bitchin' Meat Car from the Degrassi Knoll. I showed the car to the Council, then turned it into a fearsome Autoplunger!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 4
Ermine Thumper
Turns Played (this run): 110
Days Played (this run): 1

p.s. The Hidden Temple clover adventure is useless at a low level. I got 3,2,1 substats, respectively. It might actually be a good booster at somewhat higher levels, but it remains to be tested.