Hardcore Happenings

2006-07-18

Lessons Learned

Day 3 of Operation Fuckup.

I think I did learn a valuable lesson: The chef-in-the-box is really, really, really not worth it. The adventures spent at the outskirts of Cobb's Knob, Fernswarthy's tower and "Fun" House really are useless and better spent elsewhere.

I'm also thinking that a Mysticality zodiac is perhaps not the best sign for me. The +2 stats per fight at the later stages are cool, but easy extra adventures from a muscle sign (easy car, easy meat maid, easy mushrooms as a myst class, with the minor benefit of cheap gear and meagre benefit of smithing/combining) seems to be more interesting. Likewise the moxie signs give no-turn booze, although, especially once I get the cocktailcrafting this seems a relatively minor benefit.

I don't need the MCD for the Baron, nor for the Goblin King. (their standard benefits are great). The pants from the Boss Bat are nice, but not indispensable, and the same goes for the bonerdagon necklace.

For my next Muscle class run, I think I'll be going Mongoose.

2 Comments:

Een reactie posten

<< Home