Hardcore Happenings

2006-07-17

Let me eat cake!

I tried to salvage a little from the damage I did to my run yesterday, but I only minorly added to it, and out of poverty, had to eat mugcake. It's got a lot to do that I'm not doing anything on planning, but I'm keeping it that way. It'll be fun to see where I end up.

A mistake I made was fighting with the Baron, while I had left the MCD on 2, so I (again) didn't get the monocle, but the money clip. I'm going to be annoyed by that, for sure. It also means I will do the Player and Familiar quest, but I probably would do that for the MP-restoring cola alone.

Tomorrow I'll start having proper food. I'm in doubt as to whether or not to drop Teetotal after gaining the stomach. The thing is, I'll be going on holiday for 2 weeks next monday, and I probably won't play for all that time. I have no clue in what state that'll leave my character (I was planning to leave it slightly advanced into HCO, so that, like last time I was in Prague, I might gym some turns in an internet cafe, and get a run easily finished when I got back).

We'll see. Keypunch out.