Hardcore Happenings

2006-07-21

Sneaky sneaky pete

I wanted to participate in St. Sneaky Pete's day, so I dropped my path on day 5. This really *is* a lousy run.

Before that, I did finish the latest quest of Doc Galaktik, and that reward is pretty good for non-myst classes. 12 meat per MP restoration cost, and best of all, that's single-click restoration. I also got the wand.

So, today, I spend some adventures getting ! potions, and eventually went into the Sneaky Pete Fest with 38 drunkeness and a willingness to see what's out there. I got two portable corkscrews, but not "the" special adventure, which is a bit of a shame, but I've got hopes it's nothing all that permanent.

I did make level 9, yet doubt I will ascend on or before Sunday (today's friday), so this character will go into my vacation unascended :-(