Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-08

And again...

...for some reason, Blogger won't let me post my planning posts. Still I had one, which I simply saved as a text-file and followed up on it. I had pretty good luck in the execution and only made a few minor bumbles.

What I like about the Gallery route and the New Peak is, oddly enough, being so relatively low on meat. It forces me to pause and think.

My achievements were numbersome as I completed the following achievements in order:
1) Menagerie Level 3 (booze for 2 days!)
2) Opeming up the Dungeons of Doom
3) Mining 3 chrome ores and shaking some cokcktails (2 vodka stratocasters, 2 Neuromancers, eggnogg and a Tangarita to top off)
4) The Daily Dungeon (Jarlsberg Earring :-/)
5) Icy Peak Quest
6) Bonerdagon (My Comma Chameleon helped me out as a GPoaS)
7) Zapping Wand (Jarlsberg Earring -> Sneaky Pete's Key)
8) Pirates
9) Unlock the darn gallery. Finally!

I'm one moxie point short of level 9 and have a decent supply of meat. I'm considering buying Symphony of the Jackass, to have a cheaper alternative to Rage to up my damage. Selling the dictionary will bring me right back into the meat after that.

PvP was 13/13 as well, yay!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8 Button Box Burglar
Turns Played (this run): 401
Days Played (this run): 3
Sign: The Marmot
Path: Boozetafarian (Hardcore)