Hardcore Happenings

2006-09-29

Superhuman Feats

So, Zair told me a way faster trick to level for a moxie class...the Ballroom. Keep filling in dance cards and adventuring at the ballroom. The Rotting Matilda adventure appears on the fourth turn, and gives a major boost. The choice adventures gives a neat boost and the monster stats ain't bad (with some funny drops).

I made Level 15 very easily and spent the rest of my turns farming the Castle.

When I jumped into the next run, I was pleasantly surprised that by using the Still to convert soda water into Tonic, I had a major MP advantage. I used up all Still turns.

On a boozetafarian character, I've now reached level 5, ain't that sweet? I haven't gotten a maiden wig, so no meat maid, although I just might *go* for it. I did beat all the quests so far (including the Goblin King). A minor mistake, buying a tenderizing hammer, instead of jewelry pliers meant that I didn't have enough meat to buy the "Advanced Cocktailcrafting" skill. With the help of my last Tonic Water, I'd be able to take a head start of 5 garnishes.

Can't have everything, I guess. When I get home, I'll get to PvP. This run has all the inklings of becoming a personal record of sorts.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 5 Beat Snatcher, H
Turns Played (this run): 114
Days Played (this run): 1
Sign: The Marmot
Path: Boozetafarian (Hardcore)

[update]

So, when I got home, I logged in, started boasting in /pvp how I would kick their behinds and take their flowers...and:
"You're too drunk to pick a fight. Somehow."
Doh! There was much pointing and laughing. At me!