Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-05

To your health!

Saving up for moxie day tomorrow has been going well, I expect to start the day with 199 turns at my disposal.

With the proceeds from Booze (of quality) and several wads, being at the start of level 9 means possibility of Ascension. Either today, or next moxie day.

In a perfect universe, I might take the chance, to switch to softcore and put a personal best down. In this universe, I've got time constraints. Work on friday and home improvement during the weekend.

In fact, I see my future as thusly busy, that I'm pondering staying in HC Boozetafarian. It's got a good pace of progress and stuff to do, while not costing as much time as no-path.

If that's the case, I will drop the plan to get the level 15 Pastamancer and Sauceror Skills, though. More sensible to get other skills first.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9 Groove Filcher
Turns Played (this run): 642
Days Played (this run): 7
Sign: The Marmot
Path: Boozetafarian (HC)