Hardcore Happenings

2006-10-04

Improved Spirits

I'm doing slightly better, although it was a proper meatgrind, to get through levels 6 and 7.

I left the Bonerdagon be, for the time being, and focused on the Gallery to get my stats, dabbled a bit in the menagerie, but now had steady progress and am level 8, with the yeti quest finished. I keep avoiding the Peak, and stay on course at the Gallery, for some odd reason. Mostly, I'm avoiding Snow Queens, I think.

Now that I can *properly* mix, the booze part is getting fun. My "diet" is eclectic, but of quality. I should mix that lime for my 3-drunk drink. (4*4 drunk + 3 drunk + 4 drunk nightcap)

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8 Jam Horker
Turns Played (this run): 524
Days Played (this run): 5
Sign: The Marmot
Path: Boozetafarian (Hardcore)

p.s. PvP is getting to kick ass as well. Hurray for Hatorade.