Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-26

Crimbo Pride

Perhaps a better man than me would've succeeded in this 3-day run. I also blame my lucklessness (such as a "15-turn with 2 drunkeness" stint with the Pirates in disguise) for not making it. I also screwed up, by, for example, clicking the glass of goats milk, instead of the milk of magnesium.

That said, I got very very far. Not up-in-the-tower far. And I didn't get the wand. But still, I got halfway to level 11.

It seems to be a shoe-in tomorrow.
- Get that wand
- Get some foods (3 fettucini inconnu + bat haggis)
- Do the DD for security (likely reduce 1 zap, so that I can't get cowed with a blown wand)
- Finish the quests
- Run the tower.
- Get the tattoo
- Start levelling!

A cinch, I tell you.
Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10 Sub-Sub-Apprentice Accordion Thief (Hardcore)
Turns Played (this run): 526
Days Played (this run): 3
Sign: The Opossum

p.s. And why the Crimbo Pride? Because between adventuring and PvP-ing, I succesfully hosted Christmas dinner for my family :-)