Hardcore Happenings

2006-12-27

Tiki Productivity Statistics Report

Oi, I forgot the new cover sheets, somebody should get me the memo.

Ascending was a breeze on this 4th day. I mostly got in my own way trying to be a tough guy by keeping +41 ML going all the time, haha.

I lost my chance at another Silver Shrimp Fork due to that.
I clovered wearing three Lucky Crimbo Tiki Necklaces, and got 2 clovers back in 30 adventures. Which is pretty nice.

My math is probably wrong, but I had no intention of continuing this clovering business, so I boosted my moxie.
With any luck, tomorrow, I'll be battling the Crimborgs, leveling my Sombrero and shooting up in stats like a bottlerocket.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 13 Hemi-Apprentice Accordion Thief
Turns Played (this run): 747
Days Played (this run): 4
Sign: The Opossum

p.s Oh yeah, if I had ascended... <700 turn run.