Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-22

Day 4: On the March

[edit] Somewhere...I missed a day, this is actually day 4, not day 3. Odd, that.[/edit]

I think my perception of the "slow" day, has to do with taking all those holidays at the beach (15 turns) and getting a wand. Those really don't add to the stat total, but they truly are necessary to advance the game. Same probably with the pixelfarming.

Today, it all went pretty well, a bit slow in the Valley, but at least I could use the Pygmy Bugbear Shaman with a purple snowcone.

I've got all the Star Items as well, (CLEESH'ed the bloody procrastination giants), and think I could finish tomorrow.

That said, I want to get to level 14 for Immaculate Seasoning, and I also have a devious plan for next run. For which it might be useful to wait for that 6th day (it will be muscle day).

My plan is to teetdrop *and* to "volleydrop". Volleydrop? Yes, I'll take a fully powered sombrero through the gash, yet switch it for a level 1 Ancient Yuletide Troll for the first part of the run.

The idea is that in the beginning, the volleybal will be more useful (including the MP restore), and I will be able to teetdrop using the pate rewards. Then, I'll switch to the sombrero and superspeed my way to level 11, especially considering I'll be using the Stainless Steel Scarf.

Anyway, excitement!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10 Coriander Conjurer
Turns Played (this run): 568
Days Played (this run): 4
Sign: The Vole
Path: Teetotaler