Hardcore Happenings

2007-03-31

Day 2: Out of off-stats

Damnit...so close!

Everything went so well, but it was just that teensy-weensy bit of offstats that wasn't enough. I ended up dropping path and preserving the two-dayer. I had enough to eat two spicy noodles and 3 goat cheese pizzas under milk of mangnesium. And with this effect, I managed to get enough louvres to fix the offstats and beat the Sorceress.

Had two pulls left to pull a white canadian and a tiny plastic for the museum.

For my next run, I had several options:
1. Do the planned ultra-cheap boozetefarian, but with no lead-in
2. Do a not-so-cheap boozetefarian run, with no lead-in
3. Go hardcore and do a boozetefarian emo squid run. (It's April!)

I ended up deciding that 1 would be too hard, that 3 would be too early for pranks, while I still have that score to settle (a fast softcore boozetefar run), so I opted for 2.

Wish me luck!

So much the wiser,
Keypunch, 366 turn, 2-day normal run (AT) under Marmot.