Hardcore Happenings

2007-04-01

Day 1: Take 2

Hmmm, hmmmm, hmmmm.

Drinking some booze and the late hour have caused me to make a few minor mistakes...one of them includes leaving the MCD to be set to 7 for a while...oh well. Also, more annoyingly, I forgot to actually *cast* Ode to Booze before drinking my nightcap.

I've got the KGE, so I'm being even more conservative with Meat/MP. Also, what are the odds of getting 2 vampire capes in two consecutive ascensions? For tomorrow, I'm following my pull-list. First priority is to go on holiday and fix myself up with the dictionary. Damn, I hope this works.

It's going to be another offstat hell, of course.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9 Hurdy-Gurdy Hooligan
Turns Played (this run): 182
Days Played (this run): 1
Sign: The Marmot
Path: Boozetafarian

p.s. At least I've also already got all the wads for tomorrow.
p.p.s. Last run, I could squeeze enough meat together to perm Symphony, that's well worth it. Might look into it for HC as well. Although for softcore Antiphon and Ur-Kel really make a bunch more sense.
p.p.p.s. I hope April's Fool jokes won't run afoul of my attempt.