Hardcore Happenings

2007-04-01

Day 2: Ack

I screwed up it.

I got to the top of the tower with 5 adventures left and a lot of stats to get. I used my last pulls for clovers and clovered the gallery. Then I started autoselling and donating, and then, and then...with 2 adventures left, no drunkeness, no spleen and no pulls left, instead of continuing the autoselling spree, I got stupid, and used one adventure for stats.

DUMB.

The shadow costs 1 adventure and the NS.

Hence I ended up dropping path. Again.

At least it was a mere 331-turn no-pather. Blergh.

Out of frustation, I've decided to go back to hardcore. If after a few days of adventuring the whole thing revolves around an adventure, so be it, but usually there's pretty safe margins.

Since it's April 1st, I've decided to go SquidCore. Taking my Emo Squid with me through the Gash and seeing where I end up with it.