Hardcore Happenings

2005-08-05

Day 14: Highs and lows

So, all went well. It was a clover-day, so I ate spicy bean burrito's, as planned. It's somewhat adventure costly, but the meat was a nice bonus. PvPing and using flower power to attack the Yeti, worked. After a while, I didn't even need the flowers anymore. Then came the first low, I accidentally bought Tenacity of the Snapper, instead of Spectral Snapper. 8000 meat down the drain. With some resting, I could still afford Spectral Snapper (which makes fighting on the peak that much easier), but what a waste!

Another low was finding out that merely level 10 is not enough to climb the beanstalk, you need to have 90 full stat points in your main...I'm working towards that goal. I tell myself that once I get there, life will be easy.

Anyway, tomorrow, I'll save adventures on flower-hunting (1 on the attack, 1 for the mixing), I'll get more adventures from drinking pale ale (or the special) and hopefully, I'll be hurt less by the Airship monsters, if/when I get there. Being beat up a couple of times wasn't handy either...I'm moving too slow as it is!

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 10
Rattlesnake Chief
Turns Played (this run): 1,531
Days Played (this run): 15