Hardcore Happenings

2005-08-06

Day Sixteen: Sweet?

Well, with food and booze plans hammered out (sausage pizza + IPA), and the adventuring path linearly laid out (castle quest, farm for stars), what's there to preplan?

Well, there's the question of stats. I don't have to worry about my secondaries. I need 9 more of my main though. If my calculations are correct, I need 1711 muscle subpoints, before I can start adventuring at the Sorceress Lair.

Also, there's a question of items. I need a total of 3 star charts, 17 stars and 19 lines, to make the crossbow, key and buckler. I need furry fur, a giant needle and awful poetry for the Giant quest. I still need a heavy D as well for the Wand of Nagamar.

For tomorrow, it might pay to first go for the castle quest, together with Flip (the Crimbo Elf), after pizza farming. I plan to only turn the wheel to star stuff, once I have all that stuff, and hope I have gained a lot of muscle in the meantime. The minute I have the star stuff, I can switch to Cheshire bat, return to the castle and turn the wheel back to muscle. I shouldn't forget about the power of hairspray.

I already have 2 full cocoa eggs. If it's clover day tomorrow, I'll turn those two into lucky surprise eggs, but won't farm for another.

Summarizing my goals: Farm for pizza, finish giant quest, farm for stars/lines, farm for muscle stat.

*cross your fingers*