Hardcore Happenings

2005-08-03

Day Twelve: Procrastinating like a Giant

For some reason, I like the current phase in the game, and am not in a hurry to move on. I'm thinking up things like: "I should try to farm for that guitarrr and pirate shirt". The first is true, the second is false. Also "Maybe spending adventures at the Arena to level up familiars and get their items is helpful". This is actually partially true. Getting the familiar equipment for my Cheshire bat and/or Elfling would help. Also, having 9 wins at the arena, ready to get one familiar at a whim for the Naughty Sorceress battle would not be a bad idea. But it's costly and with little consequence.

Also, I have issues to deal with: spices, food, brains, beer lenses and skills.
Skills being actually best dealt with going forward. The meat is good at the Peak. And statgains and meatwise, I'm really at the endgame. If not for that pesky star garb stuff, I could basically stay at the Peak untill I was high-level enough to begin the Sorceress quest. But enough lamenting, time to formulate a plan.

The real plan includes a visit to the Daily Dungeon. Just like everyday, Pinky. After that Flip , the Crimbo Elf, goes with me to the Pirates. I shall get my guitarrr. On to the valley. I shall get my scrolls. On to Lair of the Ninja Snowmen. I shall get my frigid star. A switch to Cheshire Bat. On to the Peak. I shall slay my Yeti, until level 10 knocks on my door.

I'll ignore the pending food problem, as I still have enough crappy food to go by.