Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-20

Day 10: Going Down Smoothly

The Daily Dungeon gave a Jarlsberg Earring. Woohoo! Err...well, it complements the collection, I suppose. This time I got the final piece of linoleum ore and had a grand old time with the goats.

I have prepared a Roll-in-the-Hay for stat day and downed two Fuzzbumps, combined with IPA. In my quest for booze, I also gathered 3 of the 6 prerequired pieces of cheese. No clovers were to be gotten from the hermit and I also still don't have a barbed-wire fence. The number of turns in storage is getting significant.

I had miscalculated and not tomorrow, but he day after is mysticality day. Gives me some wiggle space on saving turns and myst boosting booze.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8
Jam Horker
Turns Played (this run): 739
Days Played (this run): 10