Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-21

Day 11: Daily Drudgery

First off, I forgot the Dungeon, again. Dagnabbit!

Secondly, I did quite well, managed to level up my goat and get a smile-sharpening stone for my Cheshire Bat. Also, it was clover day, so I have three clovers in storage.

I crafted a Roll-in-the-Hay for tomorrow and drank some IPA, a dry vodka martini (microbrewery special), a fuzzbump and finished off with a rockin' wagon. Had to visit the Frat House for the latter (it requires vodka), but I didn't go for a drink-ticket just yet, because I didn't have the Frat Boy Ensemble.

Soon, I might have enough moxie to rather tangle with the Booze Giants on menagerie level 3, although I'm tempted to test the drink tickets for Guide purposes.

After drinking myself silly, I smithed a Chrome Helmet Turtle. Maybe I should change my outfit to a moxie one tomorrow. I have 135 adventures saved :-)

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8
Jam Horker
Turns Played (this run): 783
Days Played (this run): 11