Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-21

Day 12: Mystical Plans

Issues for Myst Day:
1) Meat & Skills
The wishlist has made some progress, namely the removal of Cocktailcrafting and meaty helmet turtle. Top priority is Mad Looting Skillz. The rest can be achieved in due time. Meat is flowing these days.
2) Daily Dungeon
I still need Jarlsberg and Sneaky Pete Key. The Dungeon only poses minor problems. Mostly, I've got a lack of resistances, although the eXtreme cold-weather outfit might help me in the future.
3) Rofl'Mao & 1337 H4X0R & Strange Leaflet
I'm pretty hopeful, that I can reach level 9 and open up these quests. Both the h4x0r and the Leaflet are a great stat boost with nice miscellaneous rewards. The Rofl'mao quest gives great amounts of meat.
I could take a headstart by bothering pirates, in order to get that particular outfit all set up, so I can get the bridge the moment I hit level 9.
4) Trapper Quest
Already halfway there, with 4 pieces of goat cheese in my possession, completing this quest gives a nice monetary reward and means I'll have a cold-resistant outfit to boot.
5) Cyrpt-Quest
The Cyrpt needs to be cleared of the Bonerdagon. I am in a position to clear out the nooks and crannies. If I could manage to defeat the Bonerdagon, that would be great, considering the stat and meat rewards.
6) Booze
I can fight in the Menagerie to get booze, and I already have 3 myst-type advanced cocktails. Drinking nothing but 5 of these (and a filler regular myst cocktail) would be a great way to gain adventures and stats.
7) Items to farm: lowercase n (2x), meat vortex, frigid ninja stars, barbed-wire fence

Skill Wishlist:
Mad Looting Skillz (8000)
Overdeveloped Sense of Self-Preservation (2000)
Torso Awaregness (5000)
Gnefarious Pickpocketing (5000)
Disco Eye-Poke (1000)
Disco Power Nap (9000)
Nimble Fingers (6000)