Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-04

Day 11: Looking for Ascension!

One of my main frustations of yesterday was not being able to make it a 10-day ascension. But hey, what's cooler than an 11-day ascension? It's ridiculous, it's not even funny!

With 40 spanking new adventures, 2 adventures left from boozing, 4 adventures from my meat maid and another 3 from my clan calendar I think I can make it.

Perhaps I don't even need to eat and drink stuff tomorrow.

My first order of business is to switch into a moxious outift and take my flaming gravy fairy to the Castle. If the wheel comes up, I should turn it clockwise, and I can stop adventuring there, the minute I get a wolf mask, I'm done.

Next up are the yeti, till I have 11k meat, for the Leash of Linguini spell. I could also use clovers in the Treasury, though, although those are worth more on the open market. It would be 7k in 7advs, without extra stats. I defeat the first familiar (Mosquito, so I need Sour Puss, the sabre-toothed lime), train my next familiar at the arena and defeat the second familiar.

After that I have two ways of approaching the NS. I could get some extra meat and buy two more Kickback Cookbooks, for the spell approach. Or I can equip two flaming talons and alternate hitting her with spells with hitting her with the wand. Actually, I'm going to use the second approach, first. If it doesn't work, I can come back with cookbooks.

After she's defeated: Herb Brownie and White Canadian time. Untinker the meatcar and make sure I have the ingredients for a few green beers. My next incarnation can basically be anything, but I should make sure that it can drink!

[edit] Oh yeah, and a tiny plastic pastamancer for the cupboard.