Hardcore Happenings

2005-09-30

Day 7: Delicious & Spicy Preparations

Gathering for bat wing chow mein just takes to long, so I already precooked 4 delicious spicy noodles. I also presmithed a Chrome Helmet Turtle. I'll gather one more spice tomorrow as well, to make it 5.

Then I'll get the linoleum.

Drink of choice is IPA or a good special.

Why such a low-adventure approach to food&drink? Because I want to save up adventures for Moxie Day. I'm going to save at least 50 today. And that's a promise. I can continue with the Trapper Quest calmly, at least to get some more stats, before confronting the Bonerdagon. I want to beat him, so I can make a badass belt from his parts. I can save his chest 'till Moxie day. Seeing as "gently" is the word, I can pick a different skill than Powers of Observatiogn. Entangling Noodles would help against the bonerdagon (if, at least, he doesn't block that).

From there on, I just complete the trapper's quest and go for level 9, trying to save as much adventures as possible for Moxie Day.

Basically, after getting that final piece of linoleum ore, there are no major challenges until Moxie Day hits. The most important thing to look out for is that my chef might asplode.

Wishlist:
Entangling Noodles (2000)
eXtreme Ray of Something (4000)
Kickback Cookbook (4000)
Powers of Observatiogn (5000)
Springy Fusilli (6000)
Torso Awaregness (5000)