Hardcore Happenings

2005-10-01

Day 8: Kicking Back and Cooking

I hope it's going to be clover day.

Otherwise, I'll probably have to settle for 5 bowls of delicious noodles (dry noodles with herbs), instead of delicious spicy noodles. Drink of the day, with few doubts, is IPA, or the special. I might have to repair my chef-in-the-box.

I should spice-farm and eat first and adventure after that. I want to save, preferably, 150 adventures.

After all the eating, I should farm for spooky mushrooms. Yes. Spooky mushrooms. These are an important ingredient for 3 rat appendix chow meins I hope to make for Moxie Day. If it's clover day, I can also get the spices from the sewer.

If I still have adventures left, I'll just make a bit more headway in the Cyrpt. In the possible event that I reach level 9, I'll get the Frobozz house from the leaflet, but should not fill in the secret code. That's for day 9.

Note: 54 adventures saved from day 7.