Hardcore Happenings

2005-11-11

Day 3: A History of Violence

Adventurewise, I was a bit slow today. I did gain access to the Island and a Hippy Outfit, but failed to kill the Goblin King, get an extra key (got a Breath Spray instead) or receive a Liver of Steel. Neither did I gain any extra skills, even though I harvested a lot of meat. Oh yeah, I also don't have a barbed-wire fence. We'll see if it breaks me up at the end of this run.

Tomorrow, the plan is to eat two knob sausage chow meins, three herb brownies, and something to fill the gap. First I'll adventure for enough meat to get thrust-smack and then I'll kick the bejeezus out of the Goblin King and get a liver of Steel. The rest of the adventures is saved for stat day, so I can then move onwards with much more vigour. Good plan, n'est-ce pas?

PvP-wise, I went 11 for 11 today. This completed my Pretty Bouquet collection at my campground. I also tried some buffing tricks to increase my protection against attacks, but have been attacked twice and it failed, so far.

Tomorrow, I'll continue attacking for flowers, but I will pick my targets more selectively. My aim will be to attack people closer to my PvP-rating, in order to gain a few ranks. I should also take out some time to expand my campground with Feng Shui and a Spooky Scarecrow.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 7
Narwhal Pummeler
Turns Played (this run): 392
Days Played (this run): 3

p.s. Don't go and see the movie with this title. It sucks. Even if it has a naked Maria Bello.

[edit] PvP update: 3 more attacks suffered...but two of them won!