Hardcore Happenings

2005-11-12

Day 4: The Bloodlust Continues

Overnight, I got attacked by 4 more people. They all defeated me. Which made my trickery get a meagre result of 2 for 7.

So today, I fleshed out the campground a bit. It's taking my ascension schedule back a day, no doubt, but hey, this game is fun. I did do the Daily Dungeon thing and knocked out the Goblin King, but no Liver of Steel.

With all the adventuring, I got beat up and got attacked. When I was ready, I retaliated, but no success. I ended up using two Hatorade and prepared for battle. Including the failed retaliation, I scored a decent 10 out of 12 and got my ranking from 25 up to 80.

I tried focusing on people my own level, but did put a few easy wins in between. People my level with my ranking started to run out. It's all higher level. I'll have to see how my defenses hold. Muscle day and loads of adventuring planned for the coming two days. Less PvP, less Hatorade, less defense, I think.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 7
Narwhal Pummeler
Turns Played (this run): 482
Days Played (this run): 4

p.s. I also munched down 4 herb brownies. Small steps toward that Trophy.
p.s.2 In other MAJOR news: I got my stuff restored. Just the listed valuables, that is, not the myriad of little things one accumulates during Ascension, but I'm so grateful for it, anyway.