Hardcore Happenings

2005-11-14

Day 7: The Plannination

I have a dilemma. My planning, of course, includes PvP planning. But posting everything here would give my "enemies" an advantage. The chances of them reading this blog are not that big, but still, it's the principle. On the other hand, this blog is mostly a personal reminder, especially with planning posts. I wish there was some way to hide stuff from view.

I'm really at the very start of level 10, and I miss a few (literal) key items for the Sorceress quest. Still, with some RNG love, it's not impossible to Ascend tomorrow. Although it's way more likely for the day after. With that in mind, I'm going to gun for it anyway.

The Day starts off with the Daily Dungeon. I need the Boris Key. If that fails, Ascension plans are over for the day. I plan to have Wereseal active, all day. That way I can LTS my way through the Airship and Castle. For the Hole, I have saved up a bunch of reagents. At least 6 * 5 turns of the Wrath of Grapes should help me gather the stars and lines I need. Especially supplemented with the Wereseal Blood and the effect from the cheap wind-up clocks.

My food depends on the state of clovers. If it's a clover day, I'm gunning to eat 3 Lucky Surprise Eggs. The rest will be filled with a knob sausage and a bat wing chow mein. This leaves 2 fullness. I can either eat a snowcone, which has decent stat returns, but low adventure returns. A knob or pr0n stir-fry has a better chance of high adventures and might give more stats. I'm inclined to go with the pr0n stir-fry in that case.

If it's not a clover day, I'll eat only one Lucky Surprise Egg. I can't use up too many spices, so I'll eat one knob sausage chow mein, a hell ramen and a tofu chow mein/delicious spicy noodles. The Tofu chow mein looks slightly more advantageous.

Boozewise it's nothing special: I can fix up two martini's and a rum and cola, and have to drink from the brewery for the rest. I also want a shot of flower schnapps.

I have a few things I like to craft, if only for PvP purposes: A pair of yakskin pants and a chrome helmet turtle. Of course, after completing the Giant Castle Map, also furry pants.

For PvP, I'm thinking about laying a bit lower than usual. I'll use up two reagents to boost my stats, and hopefully either ascend or have some Wrath of Grapes effect left over. I'll sacrifice one drunkeness for flower schnapps.

Well, that's planned. Let's hope for RNG love. Or I'll be hitting the Dungeons of Doom.