Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-03

Day 1: Iron Chef

Everything started out pretty fine. Drinking the three bottles of single-barrel whiskey and a free advent eggnog to boot. A little adventuring, setting up a tent, some weaponscrafting, finishing the typical tavern, getting your own car, and then I, for reasons totally stupid, that I needed a 3 drunkeness drink to get just below the limit.

While in actuality, as soon as I downed that IPA, I was at 15 drunkeness. To make it extra stupid, I had several ice-cold beers in inventory.

What to do? I hadn't eaten, so I became an emergency chef. Whipping something up with what I had.
Two spices with two dry noodles became spicy noodles. 6 fullness down, 9 to go.
Skewering a bat wing made a bat wing kabob. 8 fullness down, 7 to go.
Skewering a rat appendix made a rat appendix kabob. 10 fullness down, 5 to go.
250 meat spent at the giftshop, gave me five mugcakes. 15 fullness down!

It might not be a great meal, but this way I made the most of it and saved my knoll mushrooms for knob sausage chow meins. I also managed to whip up 3 reagents, for future usage.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 4
Ermine Thumper
Turns Played (this run): 80
Days Played (this run): 1

PvP:
Fights Won/Lost: 0 / 3
Rank: 19

Just for the heck of it, I already broke my stone, I'm not planning to seriously PvP 'till a day or two.

p.s. Shouldn't forgot to get the screwdriver tomorrow.