Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-10

Day 1: The Shirted Sauceror

I'll never be unable to wear a shirt again. This skill is actually more of a gimmick, but one gimmick I love about the Kingdom. I was planning to go Oxycore, but seeing as this might be my last month of uninterrupted internet access (not counting days like yesterday), I better make the most of it. So, I'm going Sauceror for the Elemental skill. Then I'll go Seal Clubber for "Tongue" and a nice start in Oxycore life. I should be able to wrap that up before 2006.

My hardcore skill list:
Powers of Observatiogn (G)
Torso Awaregness (G)
Lunging Thrust-Smack (SC)
Eye of the Stoat (SC)
Armorcraftiness (TT)
Empathy of the Newt (TT)
Amphibian Sympathy (TT)
Pastamastery (P)
Advanced Saucecrafting (SA)
Mad Looting Skillz (DB)


Adventurewise, I did very little. I got free goofballs and a continuum transfunctioner. I equipped my saucepan and visited Mt. Noob. I sold the gemstones, and arena'd my Crimbo Elfing ('tis the Season) and my Cheshire Bat (got the smile-sharpening stone).

I might come back later, purely to get a bunch of clovers.

[edit]

16 turns later, I have 6 (disassembled) clovers and 3 extra spices (total:4) in inventory. Will be handy tomorrow to get grabbags. With those, I can eat two Gnocchetti di Nietscze and an (insanely) spicy enchanted bean burrito, if I reach level 5. Otherwise, just a bunch of spicy enchanted bean burrito's.

I have no meat in reserve though for things like the tenderizing hammer, although I could of course take a clover to the Treasury.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 1
Allspice Acolyte
Turns Played (this run): 27
Days Played (this run): 1

Reminders for tomorrow: Drop the silly "Oxycore", equip the Cheshire Bat and get adventuring.