Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-10

Day 7 & 8: An overview

On day 7, I ate two gnochetti and a bean burrito, drank myself silly with IPA and Imp Ale. I fought and lost two PvP fights, setting me back to level 9. End of day 7.

On day 8, I did the adventuring thing, quite effectively. Stormed up through the castle, Had to use a bit too many adventures for my liking in the Hole-in-the-Sky, relying on reagent potions, because Wereseal wasn't working today. Zapping the key worked fine, but I took a lot of adventures finding a disease, a broken skull and a lowercase n (I tried zapping an Original G, but no luck). The disease really took close to twenty adventures for the monster to show up...I got the n on my second pr0n.

I used the third (and final) zap to zap furry pants into a wolf mask and complete the Furry Suit. The entirety of the Sorceress hide-out was uneventful. With 10 adventures left, I PvP'ed myself to a nice +- 150 rating and...ascended.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 11
Reindeer Threatener
Ascended in 1163 turns, spread out over 8 days, as a hardcore Seal Clubber under the wombat sign.