Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-06

Day 4: I got it, I got, I got it.

I actually alternated between adventuring at the Gate and the Laboratory. I eventually found the laboratory preferable, in sheer meat gains. I did reach level 8, before gaining enough meat, so I also fought in the mines a bit.

The wand allowed me to zap the hippy outfit and I tested my luck and also zapped a fountain into windchimes. From here on, I'll have a zap a day, which I can use to give me crucial pieces of Outfit. The final adventures were used to continue the level 8 quest. I used trick-or-treating (in Hippy Outfit) to get rid of beaten-upness in the mines. Nice to have herb brownies.

I've also smithed a Kentucky-fried meat sword, with the only spice I had gotten while sewerfishing to get rid of Teleportitis.

All in all, adventure-wise was a bit single-sided, but having the wand opens up opportunities, such as not having to visit the DD anymore. I hope tomorrow is a clover day, so I can start to chow down on chow mein. Tomorrow, I can also clear out the Daily Dungeon.

For booze, I drank some martini's at the brewery. Actually not as good as IPA, but what the heck. They're as sophisticated as they're delicious.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 8
Otter Crusher
Turns Played (this run): 598
Days Played (this run): 4

A note on PvP:
I dished out some revenge, and only broke my teeth on Vladjimir. I went positive in Won/Lost too :-)

PvP Ranking: 107
Fights Won/Lost: 37/30