Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-07

Day 6: Beefs

Day 5 is the fastest I've ever reached level 9. Can't imagine how good it would have been if these had been muscle stat days. But I digress.

Quest-wise, day 6 is simple. Get the Dictionary, cross into the valley, kick the shit out of the meat begz0rs and other assorted creatures there, make sure I've got at least one lowercase N and continue chopping up Yeti like today. If I reach the Airship, or even castle, the only thing I gotta remember is to turn the Chore Wheel clockwise.

Booze: It'll be more IPA, I presume.

Food: 2 Knob Sausage Chow mein are a given. If it's not a clover day, I'm thinking of zapping a pr0n chow mein and hoping it becomes a tofu, knob sausage or bat wing one...if it turns tofu, I can tuck in some herb brownies.
If it *is* a clover day, I will get a bunch of grabbags, so I can cook up reagent food on day 7.

Crafting: I should craft the Chrome Sword (I already have the two chrome parts, after all). Also a pair of yakskin pants and another penguin skin buckler.

Misc.: Check the bounty hunter for penguin/other skins.