Hardcore Happenings

2005-12-11

Day 3: Saucy Plans

Looking forward, this run will have some late-run muscle stat days. If anything, I should be focusing on moxie, a bit. I already have the Wombat sign, but foodwise, I guess rat appendix chow mein goes for knob sausage chow mein, even though for the latter, I've got better ingredients.

My plans for tomorrow include killing the boss bat, hanging a bit in the treasury and kitchens to be able to buy low-level skills/spells, maybe doing a DD run. I also want a zapping Wand. I'm a Sauceror, dammit. Let me prioritize the quests. I'll also put in a wishlist of skills/items.

"Quests":
Quest:Difficulty:Priority:
Store AccessLowHigh
Boss BatLowMedium
NemesisLowLow
Deep Fat FriarsHighHigh
Goblin KingHighMedium
Pixel HuntMediumMedium
Island AccessLowMedium
Hippy GearHighMedium
Zapping WandMediumLow
Daily DungeonMediumHigh


Wishlist:
Elemental Saucesphere (4000)
Expert Panhandling (3000)
Gnefarious Pickpocketing (5000)
Meaty Helmet Turtle (1000)

Questing plan:
First of all, I should drink the two DB drinks and get Guild store access. Then I can easily refresh MP and start using LTS against monsters. Getting the meatdropping skills (eventually) should help me to pay for it. Foodwise, I'm best off farming a bit for the knob mushrooms for two Gnocchetti. I'll get more meat that way, anyway. Then I can take aim at the Boss Bat, getting an insanely enchanted spicy bean burrito, while I'm at it. Then I should test whether I can already handle fighting Friars, or should take on the Goblin King, first. If I've got decent meat, but not enough to go for Island Access, I can farm for pixels instead.
After that, I can see where I stand.