Hardcore Happenings

2006-01-09

Day 13: Down in the Valley

Today I spent most of my time in the valley, looking for that elusive lowercase n. Eventually I got one (1), but I had to get out the Coffee Pixie. Next time, I should level up the Pygmy Bugbear.

Also, hanging around there, I get spare 31337 scrolls, so no need to fish for trinkets those first days, except for the one for the sweet rims and the one for the dingy planks.

The fifth pr0n finally dropped a lowercase N and that was that. I also ran the Daily Dungeon, got another Sneaky Pete's Key. Another chance tomorrow, although if I don't get it tomorrow, it's time to get the Wand.

Keypunch (#30036)
Level 9
Caribou Smacker
Turns Played (this run): 607
Days Played (this run): 13

I just smacked easy kills for the first dozen fights, but took on a decent target for the final hit. Netted me 12 rank points, plus the flower.

PvP Ranking: 88
Fights Won/Lost: 133/51